Cap Guard - Child
Kids Cap Guard™ was developed with the “kid” in mind. Whether in school, on the playground, or hanging at the park, children need effective face coverings too. Parents have fears their children will not wear face masks for a full day. Educators have expressed concerns about the efficacy in the classroom if teachers and students cannot see each other’s facial expressions and lip movements. Cap Guard™ provides an optically clear face shield that facilitates communication and attaches to any cap or visor. Face shields are part of the strategy to reduce transmission of COVID-19 in the community setting.
- Promotes teacher-student connection with full visibility of facial expressions and lip movement.
- Facilitates Total Physical Response teaching for students with diverse needs.
- Less intrusive than a mask, children will wear longer and are less likely to touch their faces.
- Easy to assemble, wash, and sanitize for re-use.
- Made with 100% recyclable materials.
MADE IN THE USA
*Hats are not included in Kids Cap Guard Kits.
*Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years old.