134 SUK SERV 7 Needle System - SPECIAL ORDER
134 SUK SERV 7
135x5 SUK SERV 7
DPx5 SUK SERV 7
Features a hump scarf (raised collar between eye and scarf) that produces a larger needle thread loop which can easily be picked up by the hook. The conical reinforcement of the blade increases needle stability and prevents needle deflection.
- Effective prevention of skipped stitches
- Extremely high needle stability prevents needle deflection
- Less needle breakage
- A smaller needle size possible without loss of stability when compared to a standard needle
- Precise stitches and neat seam appearance
- High productivity
- Reduced wear on machine parts (hook, needle plate, etc.) means reduced costs
Also known as 135x5 SUK SERV 7, DPX1 SUK SERV 7 and DPx5 SUK SERV 7. Available in sizes: 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21 and 22. Needles are sold in boxes of 100 only. When ordering please specify the number of boxes, not the total number of needles (i.e., quantity of 2 = 200 needles). This is a Drop-Ship item. U.S. Customers Only. You will be charged a flat $15.00 Drop-Ship fee when checking out.Special Order Needles are NOT returnable!
- SPECIAL ORDER Only -