Ordering from SCHMETZneedles.com is as easy as 1-2-3-Click! Our online store makes it easy for you to purchase from us. Our web-store provides complete security for your credit card and order information. We ship orders quickly.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please e-mail us and we’ll do our best to answer your questions quickly.
- No returns/exchanges after 30 days on orders placed via www.SCHMETZneedles.com. Needles must be returned in original, unused condition.
- Industrial Needles cannot be returned/exchanged if original SCHMETZ seal on plastic container is broken or missing.
- Special Order Needles (drop-shipped from the SCHMETZ Industrial Division) cannot be returned/exchanged.
All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service First Class or Priority Mail unless otherwise indicated.
FREE Shipping (Continental US only) on:
- Carded Household Needles
- Loose Pack Needles
- Industrial Needles (Currently Available Through Our On-Line Shopping Cart)
- Carded Bobbins
- Carded Feet
- Spring Needles
- Buttonhole Cutter Sets
- Iris “Super Fine” Pins
- Gold Replacement Rotary Cutter Blades
- Grabbit® Sewing Tools
- Sew Essentials™
- SCHMETZ Scissors
Shipping will be charged for the following:
Alaska/Hawaii Orders — Shipping Cost: $7.50
Special Order Industrial Needles, U.S. Orders Only — Shipping Cost: $15.00
These are the industrial needles that can be found on the Bulk Industrial Needle page. These needles are available in boxes of 100. Most of the needles listed are non-stock items and are available only as special order items. These needles are drop-shipped from the SCHMETZ Industrial Division. Availability is limited to what stock the Industrial Division has on hand. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire about availability and price.
The customer pays the shipping charge for any needles special-ordered through the Industrial Division. If the Industrial Division has stock on hand, delivery usually takes about a week in the United States. Drop-shipped items ship UPS Ground in the continental United States only. NOTE: Special Order Needles CANNOT be returned/exchanged.
International Customers Please Note:
International orders are shipped via USPS International Priority Mail (small box or flat envelope). Please note that space is extremely limited. Any orders that cannot fit in a small flat rate box or envelope will ship in a regular box. Customer will be notified if shipping charge is more than the regularly stated amount (International = $37, Canada = $27). We will contact the customer prior to processing the order to inform you of the actual shipping cost.
- Canadian Orders — USPS International Priority Mail — Shipping Cost: $27.00 — Same limitations as international orders.
- International Orders (excluding Canada) — USPS International Priority Mail — Shipping Cost: $37.00 — Limited space. Under 2 lbs. Only the following: Industrial Needles, Household Carded Needles, Loose Pack Needles, Bulk Household Needles, Rotary Cutting Blades. Mailed in either a small box (8-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-5/8″) or envelope (12-1/2″ x 9-1/2″) and is delivered, on average, in 6-10 business days.
- International Orders containing Grabbit® Sewing Tools — Smaller items (depending upon quantity) may ship for $37.00 using small USPS Flat Rate Box. Larger Items/Larger Quantities that will not fit in a small flat rate box will ship in a larger box and customer will be notified of actual shipping cost prior to processing the order.
- International sales are limited to regular inventory. We are unable to ship special order industrial needles to international customers.
NO TRACKING NUMBER — SCHMETZneedles.com is not responsible for lost international orders.
699 Executive Drive
Willowbrook, IL 60527
- Minimum order: $20.00
- Secure On-Line Ordering.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express credit cards.
- NO PHONE ORDERS. Please use our secure on-line ordering system. If you have specific questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local dealer.
- Loose pack needles may be substituted for out-of-stock carded needles (and vice versa) depending upon availability. Loose pack needles are identical to the carded version except for the fancy card. Needle quality is identical.
- Stock Appearance — Carded needles with the older packaging may be substituted depending upon availability. Older carded needles are identical to the current carded version except for the card. Needle quality is identical.
- Out-of-stock items will not be back-ordered. Order will ship with available items and your credit card will be billed the appropriate amount for actual items shipped.
- Items may be discontinued without notice. While we try to remove obsolete/discontinued items on a timely basis, there may be times when we simply aren’t fast enough to remove it prior to your order. We will notify you via email of our inability to supply the discontinued item.
- SCHMETZ Industrial Needles not available through our on-line shopping cart may be available through our Industrial Division. Please email for pricing and availability. These special order needles will be drop-shipped and customer pays shipping cost. Industrial needles are only sold in boxes of 100.
- Emailed questions are answered Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM CST.
- Email us at: email@example.com. Please include your name, order number (if applicable), and phone number.
- No returns/exchanges after 30 days. Needles must be returned in original, unused condition. Industrial Needles cannot be returned/exchanged if original SCHMETZ seal on plastic container is broken or missing.
- Special Order Needles cannot be returned/exchanged.
- Prices and information subject to change without notice.
- Not responsible for typographical errors.
- All sales final.